Exclusive, limited-time promotion of Spanish Wines for U.S. importers
Get free samples of multiple wines to share with your distributors and join us for a trip to Spain to visit the wineries
- Choose between 4 and 6 wine producers from a catalog of wineries from different parts of Spain. each offering 2 types of wine.
- Receive 50 free bottles from each of the 2 types of wine from the selected producers
- Join us for a trip to Spain to visit the wineries
- Order at any time more wine directly from each producer as desired
- Get priority for future editions of this program
- Process Certificates of Label Approval (COLAs) or COLA waivers for the samples you get
- Assume costs linked to reception of samples (customs, tariffs, etc)
- Share samples with your distributors and clients during the 2 weeks following reception
- Provide feedback about the wines you received by filling out a simple form
- Travel to Spain and enjoy the experience!!
- December 2021: Pre-registration: Pre-register as soon as possible to get priority in the selection of producers. During this time, we are recruiting the wineries that will participate in the program.
- December 31st, 2021, or earlier: Announcement of program catalog for pre-registered importers, describing each of the participating wineries and their wines.
- January – February 2022: Formal registration for the program in which participating importers select their preferred wine producers.
- March 2022: Delivery of samples to registered importers (50 bottles of each of the 2 types of wine provided by each selected producer), who will share them with their network of distributors and clients.
- April 2022: Trip to Spain in which registered importers will visit the wineries they selected.
Supported by several leading organizations from the US and Spain
About the trip to Spain...
In this trip, as a closure of the program, you will be able to visit the wineries you selected in Spain. Discover the origin of each wine and the great wealth of the country´s wine sector.
The program covers all the costs of the trip within Spain for a representative of each registered importer and a guest, including ground transportation, visits to wineries, hotels and meals. Flights from the US to Spain and back are not included.
PRE-REGISTER NOW! Limited time, open to a small number of importers...
The program is open to U.S. importers based in any state, with a well established network of distributors and interested in adding new wines from Spain to their catalogs. We have a limited number of positions for the program, by pre-registering as soon as possible you will have a better chance at participating .
Fill out the form shown below to pre-register. You will receive additional information about the program including the complete catalog of wines offered and other details, as soon as they become available. There is no cost and no commitment to join the program, you can decide later on once you have all the information.
This is the second edition of the program, we are working with 20 wineries from different regions of Spain, which we will connect with importers from several states.
The data you provide will not be sold or shared with others. We will only use it for this program and to let you know about future editions of the program.